Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yikes! Day 21 & 22

The Matchbox swap is nearing the end!  Only 3 days left and  it has been such a sweet part of the Christmas season this year. 

Day 22 was made by Ruth @ Through My Garden Gate .   It's an icy blue with the cutest snowflake and good heavens – look what was inside. I know – how do you find a bracelet this adorable and flexible to fit inside. 

day22

It was jewelry time for sure – Michele from Scrappy Cat made this cute as a button matchbox with a button ring as the gift.  Lucky me – what a fun pair!

DSCN5827

Thank you ladies – I continued to be amazed at the care and creativity that went into each tiny package. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, It will be so sad to see these wonderful boxes come to an end! This was the most fun watching each day unveil itself.
    I wanted to let you know Laura Ingalls who left a comment just above yours on my post is looking for a Valentine to swap. I have let her know about yours, but perhaps you can extend a personal invitation. I would love to have her join!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy - looks like you received a lot of lovely matchboxes! I'm sorry we didn't get eachothers on this swap. Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you like you box and button ring!

    ReplyDelete