Friday, October 22, 2010

Beware......

Wow – Halloween finally made it's debut in my back yard!  This year I had to make a few adjustments.  The Pumpkin man had to hang a little higher!  And for the first time I put that old, old Empire light up witch outside.  "Aren't you afraid of Halloween thieves???" you're asking yourself.  NOOooo…because I have a

DSCN4777

Guard Dog!!!  And don't even consider breaking in because I actually have

DSCN4782

Two!!! 

DSCN4772   Gosh…do you think I might be able to put more stuff out here?  Did you read "The Stand"?  My yard is starting to look like Tom Moon's! lol  I do have a favor to ask, however.  If any of you amazingly resourceful bloggers happen to be in an Academy sports store and you happen to see a black and white toile lounge cushion cover would you buy it for me?  My husband saw it one day for $10 and only bought one because he wasn't sure if I'd like it!  Sighing…and then to top it off I forgot to go back.  I'm an idiot!   Anyway if you see one buy it and I'll send $$$$$ and a sheltie if you want!!  Really!

DSCN4773

xoxo Nancy140005431v9_225x225_Front

Today I'm joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday and

Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday.

17 comments:

  1. Your yard looks so cool all decked out for Halloween and I never tire of seeing those beautiful pooches of yours! Now I could use something to guard my pumpkins from the squirrels...they totally ignore Milo's barking!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....I have NEVER seen the light up witch....EVER!!! I have to get on the stick, er "broom", and find me one!! TOO DANGED CUTE!! I say, you can never have enough decorations...in the house or in the yard! Your girls don't look like guard doggies....they're too purdy!

    Hope you're having a great Friday evening!! Hope you have a marvelous PINK SATURDAY!! L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backyard looks like a fun place to hang out. Love your shelties.Happy Pink Saturday have a great week. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful dogs, and pink flowers too.
    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I need to get busy! Your yard looks great - thanks for sharing. Hey, how about those Texas Rangers!! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'morn, Nancy ~ What a lovely fun filled backyard ... beautiful dogs.
    Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house looks adorable and very ready for trick or treaters! Love the cushion. Your dogs are absolutely beautiful! I used to have a collie years ago and he was such a joy but I have always been attracted to shelties.
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. With those shelties on duty, your yard is probably safe...very festive...I'm using the beautiful fabric pumpkin you made for our Sweet and Sinister swap...it has black and white toile in it...speaking of toile, how could Jeff think that Toile Queen might not love black and white toile cushions or anything toile? Check the oxygen levels on his sleep mask...have a Pink Week...Go Rangers!!! I'm over the Moon happy about a World Series in Texas...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your decorations - the pumpkin man and the Shelties! They're adorable - quite fearsome :)
    I don't live near that store! Or I'd surely try -
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for pink sharing today. You have done very well with all your decorations. That is such a cute idea putting the pink flowers on those great Shelties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nancy!
    What a delightful yard....
    My grandchildren would be amazed! :)
    We are still working on decorating the Painted Nest...sure could use your help!
    (bring the guard dog...we have plenty of doggie treats!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you put up for Pink Saturday. Your little guard dogs are definitely serious about their jobs. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Halloween setup looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your home looks so lovely all dressed up for fall and guarded by those sweet looking pets.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it....Love your guard dogs..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it Miss Nancy~~~ and your puppies are precious!

    xo
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm laughing out loud...I cannot tell you how many times I have offered my "guard" dogs in return for something. Actually, at one of our moving sales we were offering to buy dog food for a year. No worries, we finally found a place that will take dogs in California! Still visiting around PS. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete