Thursday, October 7, 2010

Show and Tell Friday

The closer it gets to Halloween the more I realize I need to finish decorating.  I found this cute little metal tree at Goodwill yesterday.

DSCN4669

It's the perfect size to hang this little pumpkin man.

DSCN4662

This dummy board is one of my favorite things.  My sister gave it to me about 12 years ago.

DSCN4663

You can see  it has a metal bird perched on top and a little wire nest that can hold a tealite and was only 1.99!

DSCN4667

For someone who isn't too crazy about skeletons, monsters and witches I sure have a lot of witches!  All cute ones, however!

DSCN4668

I'm joining:

Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday…and

Claudia at Dipity Rd for Friday Finding Beauty and

Thrifty Thursday over at Tales From Bloggeritaville!

 

4682409490_6e9eb827d2_b

5 comments:

  1. That is a cute little tree. It seems like everyone but me finds great things at Goodwill but I hear you have to go regularly. I do best with estate and rummage sales. I love the little pumpkin and wonder if you made it...so cute.

    That dummy board is wodnerful! I would buy one of those in a second!!

    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your decorations I thought of how much my mother in law would LOVE them....cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such coool stuff!

    I love the hanging pumpkin fellow and the plate... WONDERFUL..

    Anything that has a "man in the moon" has me!

    You always brighten my day by joining with us!

    Thanks for sharing sweet Nancy!
    Hugs!

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!~ I love spooky fun whimsical stuff for Halloween. Visiting from My romantic home:)

    ReplyDelete