Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Words To Live By

Do you love poetry?  I love it – and this is just one of my favorite little verses.  October arrived at my house with cool weather that just begs you to come outside.   After holing up in my house for the summer it's a welcome time for me.  These are some little favors that I made last year.  If only I could find mine this year!

DSC09176

Here's wishing you a………

full-harvest-moon1

Today I'm joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday and

Tracey at A Cottage Industry for Sunday Words To Live By and

Claudia @ Dipity Rd for Friday Finding Beauty 

Pink Saturday is in my next post down! 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy
    Happy PS also, but happy October too : )
    I ADORE that you have another fur baby. Iris is so lucky to have such a wonderful home with you and Lillie. I'm also glad that she is finish being a mommy : (
    They look like they will be best buds.
    Happy FFB and PS.
    Love Claudie
    oxoxoxo
    P.S. Is that cheese on that place to the right? If so I hope the doggies had some : )
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful poem. I am so glad it is finally Oct. We are suppossed to have our (hopefully) last 100 day tomorrow. Then next week into the 80's. I am so ready. Have a super weekend. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little poem for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little poem too, it pretty much sums it up. In my part of the country we are well into the arms of fall. When I left for church this morning our black roof was as white as snow with frost. Can winter be far behind?????

    Thanks for the lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Nancy!
    I am a (relatively) new fall fan.
    It used to mean back to work.
    I love it now!
    Lovin' your music.

    ReplyDelete