Happy New Year! It seems like it was only yesterday when we were preparing for total disaster in the New Millennium - you remember…when all technology was supposed to fail? Can ten years really have gone that fast? Goodbye and good riddance to 2009. Each month brought new disasters in our economy and government and on and on. “Ten” will be so easy to say and write and remember. Beverly, for Pink Saturday, has asked what things we’d like to improve upon in the coming year…do you have a couple of hours???LOL (Actually, the older I get the more satisfied I am with the way things are…or should I say accepting?) Since most of my New Years Resolutions FAIL I thought I’d come up with more positive ideas – you know more achievable…. so here is my list of…..
1. Learn Photoshop!
2. Pay attention to my electric bill due date...stop paying Stream Energy one lousy day late and paying their money grubbing late charge!
3. Organize my pictures on my computer...and not at 3 A.M. either!
4. Have a Valentine making party.
5. Eat healthier - (after my Valentine making party)
6. Use less of everything (unless I need to make something prettier) and remember to never use that annoying phrase "carbon footprint".
7. Stop coveting my neighbors garden house (even though I really, really wish I had one just like it)
8. Take more naps
9. Figure out why my new towels always have tiny bleach spots when they aren't near bleach.
10. Walk more….Whine less!
Hey! I’ve already improved just by making this list. So what are you going to improve in TEN? Have a great Pink Saturday, a wonderful week and a prosperous and healthy year, blog buddies.