Thursday, March 11, 2010

Free Desktop Background


What do I do when I should be doing real work??? Fool around on the computer making stuff!  I have a hard time finding a desktop background that allows me to see the dozens of shortcuts I put on my desktop and looks pretty!  There's a lot of pictures I'd like to use but the icons just get lost so I made this one this week and it's working out great. Click on the picture to enlarge and then:


1. right click on the picture with your mouse
2. select set as a desktop background and that should be it!
I'm sharing this today for Friday Finding Beauty and Friday Show and Tell.
Finding Beauty is hosted by Claudia at Dipity Road and Show and Tell is hosted by Cindy at My Romantic Home.   Both of these memes have such pretty posts to share so be sure and visit both of these blogs.
Have a beautiful Friday!  xoxo Nancy

15 comments:

  1. I never knew it was that easy. Thanks so much!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty should be and can be found everywhere...
    Looks like you found some :)

    And better yet, you shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVen the computer needs decorating!! I have a beautiful picture of Spring Flowers on mine right now! Have a great Finding Beauty Friday! Sherri : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nancy, there are crafty little cherries falling on my head, cool.
    I hope your socks are back on lol
    Glad you enjoyed my Easter decorations. I love them all.
    Randy and I would always have Easter Egg hunts. I miss those days.
    Happy Easter and thanks for the great tip.
    Happy FBF Nancy.
    Oh and BTW...those pics of the little blue birds...to die for. I'll be on the look out on my trip.
    Love Claudie
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love changing my computer's wallpaper all the time. This was a fantastic share.

    My Show n Tell is just Springtime Flowers in our Yard A nice treat after a long, cold winter!! Stop over and 'smell the roses' with me if you can! I'd love your company!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I can smell the freshly cut lilacs now! My favorite.
    Thank you for sharing.

    I'm participating in Finding Beauty. Turn up your volume and stop by! http://fairfieldhousenj.com/2010/03/06/premature-pollination/

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS...regarding your question if it's Port Isabel or Corpus in the photos...to be honest, I'm not sure. I just typed into Google Spring Break Texas Beach Photos and got these to use. But where I live, Corpus, this mess is like our area too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    A View of My Life
    http://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-finding-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so pretty. I'm following you. You post such cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are wonderfully pretty pictures - they look like masterpieces in oils!

    I have dozens of shortcuts on my desktop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the man:) lol is making meatballs for the wedding reception :)

    we are having apple butter hamburgers...come join us :)

    ps that cabinet...i'm hoping...will be a sort of weathered buttercreme...
    with a french blue insets...
    perhaps...just perhaps a few roosters...we shall see...

    LOL :)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome~!!

    Thanks for the new look!

    Thanks too for participating with us in FFB :)

    Hugs!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete