Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome Spring

A "Warm" welcome to you boys and girls!  Isn't it exciting? 

2729254318_ccefae084a_o

Springs Arrival!  Tweet tweet, chirp chirp. 

nest party

In fact it's fairly… Blissful??? Pretty soon it will be just raining pink blossoms everywhere!

welcome spring

It's time to clean and decorate the house.  And do a little Spring crafting.  I thought to DSCN1404 

celebrate I'd have a little giveaway.  And just about everyone wins!  Anyone who is following me or any new followers can have it!  Leave a comment today with your email or send me your addy via my email and I'll do up a list and send it out next week!  This is what it looks like:

image

It's so easy to just print on cardstock, cut, fold, staple and run a ribbon through it.  I haven't done any embellishing on mine yet and it still looks pretty darn cute!  I just got this pic back from The Stone Rabbit!  He's already started on his!  Thanks for sharing Stone Rabbit!

 GetAttachment.aspx

 

Thanks to Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for hosting today.  There are a lot of blogs joining in so it's hard to visit all of them but you do have all week.  My Pick of the Week to recommend?  Tales from an OC Cottage.  She's loaded (no silly…I mean her blog) with interesting eye candy.  Have a good time and tell her Nancy sent you over!

xoxo Nancy

13 comments:

  1. You are so cute, Nancy. I love your images of spring. However, we are getting snow tomorrow. Sigh...

    How sweet and generous you are!! My email is blondiesjournal@gmail.com

    Thanks so much!! :-)

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your Spring Banner....you are so sweet to share your talent with us!! I will show you my completed banner and you will be so proud!! :)

    Hope your Pink Sat. if full of happiness....unfortunately, I just might be outdoors shoveling snow instead of visiting blogs tomorrow. Yes, I said SNOW....several inches are predicted to land on our driveway this weekend! How I am looking forward to my trip SOUTH in a couple of weeks.

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, I love all your images and your banner! I'm a follower now, I don't know how I had missed hitting that follow button for you LONG ago, actually, but now it's all fixed! My email is purrpage3@verizon.net
    I'm having a giveaway too, so make sure to HOP over, ok?! Happy PS to you! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, what a cute post...Love all your pink...
    Happy Pink Saturday
    xoxo
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring has sprung at your place for sure. Storming? Just passed and the birds are chirping for breakfast but the thunder and lightening dropped a lot of rain.
    Stay dry ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your's is such a pretty, springy post. I love the pictures from the vintage children's book. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited about spring arriving! I always enjoy seeing your pretties and loads of eye candy.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning and Happy First Day of Spring to you and yours...we are having a Spring storm this A.M. Spring showers and May flowers...yeah! Love the banner...Are you really doing Spring Cleaning or is that just an expression? I did a deep cleaning last spring...I'll coast on that and just do the windows this year... So this year I'll make the banner instead...lots prettier and more fulfilling than working on the tile grout! Happy Pink week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Spring!!! Love your blog. I now an official follower. Thank you for sharing your banner.

    michlemachala@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Spring and after looking at your lovely post, it sure does feel like spring!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a clever pink Saturday! I'm so ready for spring!

    Sorry for my late visit but glad I could get here and enjoy PS!

    Happy PINKS!

    In shoes we trust,
    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a wonderful springtime blog.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am following all my blogs privately now, wanted to let you know that is why my avatar will not show openly in the google reader. i am continuing to deal with a nasty stalking issue, and so i must take this action, rest assured, i am here ... :)

    celebrating all your delightful craftiness! :)

    ReplyDelete