Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend Estate Sales

This past weekend we attended some fabulous estate sales.  By Sunday when we went I expected slim pickings but there were some great things left and best of all – it was half price!  I need to get these glass eggs in The Roost pronto!

DSCN1457 Wouldn't these bunnies be beautiful in a special Easter basket?

DSCN1456

Could not believe this amazing mid century bridal veil was still there!  It was in the original Scarboroughs of Austin box.

DSCN1476

This amazing Christmas Tree will be perfect for display.

DSCN1460 

How about this great old Champagne bucket? DSCN1473

Such a pretty handpainted pink glass egg.DSCN1474

I've got to get out some pretty Easter grass to  add a little springy color to all this and get it all priced. 

Lastly – here's just a peek at an incredibly pretty old tree skirt I bought.  Just a peek for now! DSCN1478

I did buy some colorful things but I'll show you those later gator!

xoxo Nancy

2 comments:

  1. We have some of those pink glass eggs. That veil is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your finds, Nancy, especially the champagne bucket....I have one (but it's not as nifty as YOURS!...it was cheap, however!).

    My sale was AWESOME...darn near sold out! The shoppers were plentiful and they were in the mood to buy..and not just be there for entertainment purposes! :) I'm still trying to recover so I can get at my taxes. The older I get, the longer it takes me to bounce back from those shows...but I still LOVE em (especially if they're good!)

    Have a happy SPat's day....mine will be uneventful cept for a trip to Bonnie's church where they are selling yummy corned beef and cabbage! Woo-Hoo!

    L, Dana

    PS I hope I can get this to post this time! Here we go!

    ReplyDelete