Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Spa Day

 

Beverly, at How Sweet the Sound, is hosting Pink Saturday.  Nancy at My Crafty Little Page doesn’t have her Pink Saturday Christmas post ready but it will be up tomorrow.  She also wants you to know that she is aware talking in the third person is annoying to everyone.  She apologizes and wishes everyone the happiest of Christmases!

********************

With all the stress of decorating and packages and trees going up we figured it's time for a spa day to get all relaxed and pretty for Christmas.  My husband and I do this together – he's in charge of the bubble bath and I get the massage table ready….light some candles….and pretty soon…

DSCN9806-1

Iris is ready for a massage and blow dry. Hey – you didn't think I meant – nah…like that's gonna happen – hahaha.

DSCN9809  

She get's so relaxed and absolutely would lie there all day getting pampered and brushed.

DSCN9808

I put a dog bed on the rolling ottoman, add some fluffy towels and rotate the table instead of the pooch! 

DSCN9805

And then I start all over again when her highness Lillie Louise  get's finished with her bath.

DSCN9811

They were such good little doggies this year – I hope Santa brings them a big bone for Christmas! 

DSCN9816

On another note – I did a little porch decorating.  It really needs a good cleaning but it sure didn't get it today.

DSCN9813

 

Have you ever used this polymesh? Wow – it's so easy to work with.  I found a big bag of garland I bought last summer so I just wired in the mesh ribbon.

DSCN9814

No lights at all. :( but everyone uses the backdoor anyway.  Can you believe it's only 4 days until Christmas!  Hope you've all been good little bloggers!

17 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww...how sweet!! All 3 of our dogs LOVE to get their massages, too!! Our largest - 17# Benny, a Havanese, usually requests a daily massage, by jumping on my lap and sitting up on his butt, holding my hand with his paw!!

    Merry Christmas,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh, I really love your sweet doggies! I would love to try the poly mesh too, the wheels are a turnin! Love it
    Merry Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy PS!!!
    Well you made my day and made me smile and say "Aaaahhhhh" too many times at the cuteness of this post.
    Adorable furry friend.
    Warmest Wishes for the Season.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved this post!!=0)
    Merry Christmas and Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been a very good little blogger, and hopefully Santa will think so too.

    I'll try to visit back again, but if not, here's wishing you and yours a wonderfully fabulous pink Happy Christmas from the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me! lol!
    The doggies are beautiful and you can tell they loved all the pampering and loving attention!

    Your porch is so pretty and thanks for the mesh tip! I think I will try that for the summer garlands!

    Wishing you a warm and cozy Merry Christmas!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely an "awwwww" moment. The furbabies look beautiful....and the porch so inviting.
    Wishing you a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Nancy has such well behaved puppies! I have to lock Lexie in the bathroom with me and she runs all around trying to get away while I keep the blow dryer aimed at her. It's quite aerobic for her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The porch looks so festive and welcoming. Lucky Lily and Iris; they look so relaxed and happy. LadyBird got her spa day at the Bed and Biscuit...but she was anything but relaxed...once she gets dried, she knows we are coming to pick her up after vacation and she drives everyone crazy. Your girls are such princesses...their coats look beautiful. Have a wonderful Christmas weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the spa pictures!! My dog zones out like that too. He loves to be bathed and brushed. Hope you're feeling better!!
    I just dropped by to tell you how much I loved your Christmas tag but I had to catch up on you first.
    Merry Christmas and Happy Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your porch looks so festive. It's really gettin close. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was here on FRIDAY to leave a comment, but kept getting interrupted by various family members....I'm so NEEDED!!!! :) Anyway, you totally caught be off guard on that "spa" thingy...I had an entirely different set of visions in my head until you told us you were talking about the pups!! :)

    They look so well behaved getting all relaxed and pretty. I've never had a little critter cooperate when I tried to spiff them up....they fight me, FIGHT me, I say! :) I guess I need to light candles for them!

    Your porch looks wonderful!!! I saw some of that polymesh at some store, but passed on it....I now wish I'd picked some up. I love what you did with yours. Now that I think of it, it was at a Hallmark store.

    We survived Christmas Eve...craziness with hubby and I leaving for Mass at the same time our girl dropped her dog off (she had to work last night) and our son and family were rolling in to spend the night (and tonight) with us. I'd left supper on the stove...so they all ate and we did, too, when church was over. The kids were so cute..they opened the new PJs I'd gotten for them and posed for photos, then hung the stockings on various "knobs" around the living room, put oatmeal out for the reindeer and left cookies and milk for Santa. I can't believe that everyone, but me, is still sleeping!!! I had to get up and take the dog out for her business, then started getting breakfast lined up. When our girl gets here, we'll eat and open gifts....then I'll be ready to go back to bed and THEY can clean up the mess. ho ho ho!!! :)

    I hope you have the best Christmas every, Nancy!!!

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  14. now this is a couple of very lucky pooches! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete