Friday, February 6, 2009

Valley Girls Junque Sale

Yesterday I met the girls at my friend Patty's house to make plans for our upcoming Junque Sale. Fortunately for me her house was awash in valentines and PINK! I even got a shot of Cupid himself flying past the window!
Patty had a really lovely lunch for us
and a scrumptious dessert. Wow - she's fast because we didn't plan this little soiree until the night before. It was a BUSINESS lunch,
and in no time we had papers and plans all over the place.
And four hours later we had our first flyer done...ready to mail or email!
And guess what pink friends - you are all invited. Especially all you guys who are using a pick axe to break up the twelve inches of ice in your driveway. We had the most incredibly beautiful day today 75 degrees and I wish we could send it your way. So see, here's a reason to hop in your Uhaul truck and come visit. LOL .Happy Pink Saturday. Beverly at How Sweet The Sound hosts this weekly event. Stop by and see her and her ever growing list of blogs participating in Pink Saturday. xoxo Nancy
Now if you'll go on down to my next post you can see our flyer and a sneak peak of some pretty pink Junque with a Q!

21 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday, Nancy.

    Wow, you girls are so efficient. I love your flyer, and I sure wish I lived close enough to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh!! I wannna come to the JGJS!!! That sounds like soooooo much fun! I hope you keep us posted on your progress!

    Oh that Patty friend of yours just treated you gals like queens!! What a beautiful and tasty meal she fixed for you--with a sweet Valentines touch!!

    Hope you have a great PS!!! dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy,
    Happy Pink Saturday. How exciting to get together and create a flyer for your shop. Your party looks Valentine perfect, and I love the dessert.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo i would love some of that weather here in MN! please do send it our way!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are swimming in pink and in pink friends! Thanks so much for sharing this week, it was wonderful to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a yummy lunch! The flier turned out great! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh look at that tempting yummy dessert!!!

    Love the new look on your blog sweet Nancy!

    Always a pleasure to stop by!

    Happy Pink Sat!

    kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great fun,,Happy Pink Saturday
    and have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your Pink Saturday post! Not only did the get together look like a lot of fun and make me hungry, you showed some wonderful red and pink! I love the hearts in the first photo (and the food of course)! Happy Pink Saturday and have a great weekend.
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like sooooo much fun! Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh!! That would be so fun! I wish Texas weren't so far away. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. We had gorgeous weather in the 70's earlier this week but it's raining now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that's what I call a great business lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Pink Saturday. Looks like you girls had fun! Wish I was there for the lunch...Yummmm!

    Great Pink! :-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  15. a most excellent event... like the idea of women gathering for a most perfect pink purpose....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooo...love that lunch and those decorations! Happy Pink Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo...love that lunch and those decorations! Happy Pink Day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a good time was had by all. Hope your sale is a smashing success!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Thanks for visiitng my blog!

    What a fun event you are planning --wish I lived closer so I could come!

    I have a friend who furnished her whole house through Craig's list! She got some incredible bargains.

    Happy Pink week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, I am curious about your first picture with the cirliques and hearts. Is it on top of a metal table with 2 tiers. It looks just like mine. Check out my valentine party and see it! Amazing that we'd have the same unique table if that is the case:)

    ReplyDelete