Friday, February 20, 2009

A Touch of Pink

This is going to be a rather "blue" Pink Saturday. Or maybe more turquoise or aqua than blue but whatever the color there's always a touch of pink somewhere. I'm taking a few pictures as I box up some things going to The Valley Girls' Junque Sale. This is a teeny tiny portion of things going in the sale but I promised a sneak peek every few days so, like my closet, I'm color coordinating everything. (You know that's a big lie???the closet deal???LOL) Ahhh, but we really are grouping things into colors or at least that's what my JunQue sisters want to do. Now if they would only send some more pictures. Anyway - back to pink - there's a touch of pink on the little bridge napkins and I have a tablecloth to match.




Glass domes, wall pockets, hammered aluminum,


and a great old card basket with lots of pink.


I have a lot of new things going into The Roost so I'll be bringing some larger items from there.


How Sweet The Sound hosts this weekly Pink Saturday blog event with a ton of interesting sites to visit. Now....tell me something you like from one of the JunQue Sale posts on any participating VGJS blog (LaVerne or the RioBabes) and after the sale we'll draw a name from all the comments and send you a fabulous piece of JunQue. Okey dokey??? Have a wonderful day! xoxo Nancy


22 comments:

  1. I remember those little card baskets. Adorable. Wish New Braunfels was just a little bit closer. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ya wanna have a Pink Fish Fry-heh? You are too funny!!!

    If those canisters don't sell--just slap my name on them for the drawing! I'm pretty sure my mom had a set of them when I was (clearing my throat here) just a "tot"! :) Bet they fly out the door first thing!

    Did I tell you I've been to New Braunfels? Yep, years ago when hubs and I were visiting San Antone, we were looking in my handy, dandy AAA Tour Guide book and I saw that town listed and we just took off and found it. We had a grand time checking out the little shops and a great "dance hall" type of a bar and restaurant.
    How I wish I could visit your sale--it sounds wonderful!!

    Have a great Pink Sat.. I will be helping get ready for a bridal shower we're giving on Sunday!

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY,
    I HOPE YOUR SALE GOES WELL. I LOVE YOUR LITTLE CARD HOLDER...IF YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF OLD CARDS NOBODY WANTS, I'LL GIVE THEM A HOME.
    BLESSINGS
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Love these colors.


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday Nancy,
    I wish I lived nearby so that I could see that shop. It looks amazing.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the things you posted! I hope your sale goes well! Pink really can complement any color! I think my husband thinks that I don't have any other color on my mind but Pink!Green is my second fav. color.
    Have a great Pink Day!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is w♥nderful! Happy Pink Saturday. Thanks so much for sharing this week. It made the cold up here in northern Michigan a little more tolerable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like some fun treasures you have Nancy!
    Have a wonderful weekend ;-)

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! WISH I was AT that sale! I've looked EVERYWHERE for a cloche and can NOT find one. Boo hoo! Very adorable items.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love those little card basekts when I see them, and I am loving the pink canisters from RioBabes site. I hope you have a very successful and fun sale! Happy Pink Saturday.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nancy...I love those green canisters and there's a cute set on the Rio Star Ranch page too! I wish I could come visit that sale!
    ♥Have a wonderful Pink weekend♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nancy,

    Just stopped by to say "hello". I'm new to the group starting next Saturday. Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  13. I SOOOO want to go thrifting, garage "sailing", etc. Three more months of snow here, so your pics are a virtual excursion for me. Thanks, loved them. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I wish I was going to be there Nancy. I'd snap up that hammered aluminum in a heartbeat! All of those things look so yummy put together. I hope you have a successful weekend.

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your pinks and even more I love those cannisters, How I wish I lived closer..they would have a home here with me. :). Have a happy Pink Saturday..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pink and green is the colors for this week! Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Nancy,
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have such gorgeous thinsg for sale! I wish I lived nearby.

    Happy Pink Saturday. I couln't join in thsi week but I'll be abck next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,I'm a friend of the wonderful Muse and I have just posted a blog about her..please drop by and show her your support and love. Thanks and yes I will be back what a Wonderful blog :)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Pink Saturday, Nancy.

    Even little bits of pink count. ;-) I love hammered aluminum.

    ReplyDelete