Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Digs at The Roost


I am so excited about this...we have moved our antique store over one aisle at The Antique Gallery of Round Rock. It's a much bigger space and open on both sides....lots of frontage and lots of room to put in some new area rugs. The way it's set up is sort of a His and Hers deal. LOL One side is more black and white and
the other side is softer colors - and girly stuff.

We're adding a lot of new things so if you live in the Austin area stop by the antique mall next to Conn's and shop! We're on aisle A - you can spend the entire day in this mall - it's truly the nicest one I've ever seen! To see more pictures....just follow this link!

4 comments:

  1. My son lives in Austin. Maybe on my next trip I can find your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space looks wonderful! I wish I could shop there, I don't think I can make it there from WA state on one tank of gas, bummer, lol. I wish you much success in your new space!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I lived close by! I would shop and sip tea with you ;-)

    Have a wonderful Valentines weekend!!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, is that an enamel table? That's gorgeous! What color is the enamel, it looks pale pink in the photo!

    ReplyDelete