Saturday, December 18, 2010

Countdown to Christmas – Day 18, 19, & 20

Isn't this amazing?  Becky F made this cute matchbox and then knit, yes I said knit, these tiny little mittens. Oh they are so cute and tiny…did I say that?  How do you do that?

day20

I just love all this pink.  Just look at this snowman.  Do you know where he came from?  The U.K.!!! He's British, My Deah!  His creator…Hope lives and crafts in England and she made this dahling little bottle cap but she's a native Texan!  How fun is this?

#19

TaDa.  Day 18 I've been waiting forever to open!  Heidi? Where did you find this teeny little tree???  It is absolutely, hands down the cutest, cleverest design. Period!  A little house – I love, love, love this. Tucked inside is this original vintage picture and clever Heidi continued being her clever self and put a felt Santa hat on the lucky picture lady.  Sighing.  It's just so perfect!

cats

Thank you Becky, Hope and Heidi – you are all so talented and I love my matchboxes.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, the cutest trio ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to mention... your photos are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These three are just delightful...I love all the pink! Your photos and story of the chapel are lovely. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete