Thursday, December 23, 2010

Countdown To Christmas Day 23 & 24!!!

Christmas is tomorrow – counting matchboxes has certainly made me aware of each day of December!  Lots of work went into this little fabric house.  The architect was Marcia at The Vintage French Hen.  Not only does she have the cutest blog name…she made the neatest stamped fabric ribbon.  It's going straight on my little artsy Christmas tree with all my swap goodies from 2010!  Thanks a million, Marcia!

day 24

I have seven minutes left on the 23rd of December so I really have to hurry or I'll be late posting Day 23!!!.  This adorable box of cupcake love is from our swap hostess herself – Linda at A Swap For All Seasons.  It's wonderful, Linda – such a cute design – it's soooo me!  You host the best swaps and this has been sooo much fun!  Thank you so very, very much!  See you on Christmas!

DSCN5868

2 comments:

  1. These are two adorable matchboxes! Oh, and I'd love to swap a Valentine with you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, let's be Valentine's. Let me know the details.

    Just beautiful! May you create many wonderful memories this holiday season.

    Christmas blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete