Thursday, December 2, 2010

Countdown To Christmas Day 2

  image

Here we are on day two of our countdown to Christmas.  This darling little matchbox was made by Amy of Crazy For The Country .  Covered in a Candy Cane Stripe and embellished with green glittery ribbon and a bright red bow it's a perfect little gift.  A tiny candycane tucked inside is just as cute as can be.  Thank you so much, Amy. I love them.

day2

Stop by Linda's A Swap For All Seasons if you'd like to see more of these adorable little matchboxes.

6 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I received your # 8. Please stop by my blog on the 8th to see your beautiful box featured there.

    Isn't this a fun swap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peppermint colors of the season! Happy holidays and happy hopping! :OD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like the box! This was my first matchbox swap and I was quite nervous while designing them.

    ReplyDelete