Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Pink Saturday

 Stopping in to wish all of my Pink Saturday group a wonderful Christmas Eve.  My bluebirds that I collected this year look so sweet nestled under a pink tree.  I never finished the pink tree but enjoyed every minute it they were in my bedroom!
 My sons, nephews and their families will be here soon for our Christmas Eve that we have always celebrated together.  I'm feeling especially blessed that my son, Brandon, will be here relatively unharmed.  He was in a wreck this afternoon.  A lady ran a red light and good for Brandon - he was so sweet calming her down and no one was seriously hurt.  What a blessing. 











Peace be with you.
Merry Christmas To All!
Thank you Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for bringing us all together.

5 comments:

  1. Just stopping by with a quick Merry Christmas and to say I am so happy your son is safe and sound...he sound like a real man and a gentleman, too!
    Enjoy all of your family!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless - And happy that your son is safe!!!!
    happy pink saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy your son and the lady involved are okay. Your photos are beautiful. Wishing you and yours a safe and blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeously scrumptious Pink Saturday! I want to sit right in the middle of that display! I also wanted to stop in and wish you a Merry Christmas and to thank you for participating in the Matchbox Swap! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame, shame, shame on me for not visiting YOU sooner, dear blogging buddy of mine!! OMG...I feel horrible! If you recall, I was going nuts last week trying to squeeze in all of my shopping, wrapping, cleaning and cooking into 4 days. I came to the realization that wasn't at all smart on my part....I nearly "caved" under the pressure I put on myself to do all of that. So, visiting my favorite blog pals was put on the back burner, while I attempted to make Christmas happen. As always, it happened whether I did anything or not....at least the most important thing happened....we celebrated the birth of our Savior. The rest is silliness. I have started a new Plan for next year...I won't be in the mess I put myself in this year.

    First, I am so glad your boy is OK....what a bad time to be in a wreck (as if ANY time is good...what am I saying?), but Christmas Eve is bad! I'm so happy you had such a crowd for Christmas, too! I can tell you have such a wonderful family, Nancy,who is so lucky to have you!
    I am nuts over your Lefton Blue Birds. I have hunted high and low...and have yet to even seen one in an antique mall or flea market. I think you have bought all of them!! :)

    I hope your Christmas was wonderful.....and I wish you the BEST New Year ever!!!

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete