Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat

I've got blogger's block. I didn't know where to begin so I just made a slideshow! The swaps were wonderful, the classes beyond expectations, and seeing all the old friends and meeting new ones was incredible. I'll put some photos of what we made up later but for now here's a recap of the weekend with more than a few fuzzy pictures and a couple of stolen ones!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Paper Cowgirl 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

  1. Nancy!! What fun!! We are so happy that ya'll made it back! Hope we can get together soon!!
    hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your SmileBox, Nancy! It was so great to see you again! You're a hoot! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy... I sooooooo wanted to go to this event this year... but time and family obligations just wouldn't allow... I promise... next year i'm goin!

    can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Nancy, did you hear me squealing up here in Kansas City? That looks like soooooo much fun---and NOW I know what you do with those paper crowns I see so many folks making!!! :) I just drooled all over the place when I saw those pink GLITTERY flamingos!! OMG---I may have to give my pink birds a little sparkle!!

    Thanks for the slideshow--I LOVED it. Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy what a great slide show!!! You are the best on the computer girl!!! All I could do was post and blog...but the slide show said it all, so fun!!!! Wonderful memories made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great slide show! Dang! Brought a tear to my eye and dang...miss you gurls! What fun it was!

    -c
    yapping cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great show! It was an amazing great time...thanks for the pictures and capturing the memories in such a clever way...Happy 4th. Stop by my Pink Saturday post to wish Kara a Happy Birthday. Queen LaVerne (and I've got a crown that says so)

    ReplyDelete