Friday, June 19, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

LargeLogo[1] Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  is having a Cloche party and who forgot until now?  ME.  I only have a couple of pics of my cloche which is currently in my store and I’m hoping that it doesn’t sell!!!

DSC07441

It’s a huge tall cloche and I’ve put part of a vintage thermos set and an Uncle Sam hand carved roly poly pull toy under it surrounded with some sheer flag ribbon.  I can’t wait to visit all the blogs showing creative ideas of how to use cloches.  Click on the above link to visit Marty’s Mr. Linky list.

DSC07439

And since it’s almost Pink Saturday….well I forgot to email back in time but I hate to miss it so I’ll post my excuse in pink!   I’ve been so busy getting ready for Paper Cowgirl Art weekend in less than a week that I’m forgetting everything!  I signed up for an ATC swap, a quilted book swap, a crown swap, and a paper treasures swap.  My best pal, LaVerne and I are sharing a table for vendors night so I’m trying to get my “wares” ready.  At  this point it’s mostly supplies albeit some pretty interesting ones.

hat

I have a bunch of  vintage paper lanterns,

il_fullxfull.73831860

and some fabulous French newspapers with tons of pages just loaded with great pictures and ads.

french paper3 008 

DSC05580

Have a wonderful weekend. 

Nancy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, that is one beautiful cloche! I love what you have done with it! I wouldn't want to sell either! LOL!

    Hugs!
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get that cloche OUT of your booth before it does sell--at least put one of those NFS stickers on it! :) I love the U.Sam and thermos together--toooo clever.

    Didn't you and your buddies do the Paper Cowgirl last year? Wasn't a car crammed to the ceiling with all of the stuff you were hauling to the event? I hope you take lots of photos of your booth and your time there.....sounds like so much fun.

    Just slooooow down and get a little rest so you can enjoy yourself!! Have a good weekend. L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I absolutely love your cloche. It is huge and how wonderful to have the vintage thermos and the little pull toy to put inside for the 4th of July. Perfect. I so agree, I sure hope no one buys it unless you really want to sell it and then for a really lot of money. Thanks so much for joining the party, this is such great fun. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cloche....and nice blog layout, LOL!

    ReplyDelete