Monday, December 13, 2010

Matchbox Swap Day 15, 14, 13, and 12

Okay, I cheated…I'm posting the 15th and 14th on the 13th and I'm a day behind on the 12th. Whew – you got that?  I decided I'd rather be early  than late so here we go with….

Matchbox #15 was made by Michelle at Wood and Fabric.  This is the most clever design! As you can see it looks like a little book and it is adorable.  Michelle made the neatest charm which I plan to wear on a necklace with some Paper Cowgirl charms. Ab-so-lute-ly love this!!!

Day 15

HO HO HO This is made by Kelly who loves laundry. haha At least her blog is named Love of Laundry!  The box is cute as can be and the little gift heart is so neat.  You know…I think it would be cute on a necklace even though it's probably a tiny little ornament.  Either way it's darling.

Day 14

Lucky #13 is a little box of wishes and hope!  The front is adorned with a fabulous metal Christmas tree and a tiny little Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon charm.  The little giftie is a little metal disk for wishing!  It feels so calming just running your fingers across it so…I'm using it as a little zen wishing piece!  And beneath the Star she's written HOPE.  I think this is such a touching piece and it reminds me to keep those battling breast cancer in my prayers.  Elena at Charity Wings made this and it's wonderful!

Day 13

And lastly which is actually firstly – haha – Day 12 is sooo cute.  Honestly, I love the back as much as the front!  This was made by Erica at Zunky Chic.  She packed it with a sweet tiny candy cane.  I think it's going in my village and will become a giant candy cane decoration on Main St!

Day 12   Thank you so much to all of you talented ladies.  I love each and every one!

I'm also linking to Mary at  The Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.  I thought these would be perfect to share on Mosaic Monday even though I'm late for that, too!  Oh well…….

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow...I love all of these matchboxes...such talented and creative ladies ;) No. 13 is my ultimate favorite though because it's my significant number. Both of my boys were born on the 13th...one April and one July and my first date with my DH was on a Friday the 13th. Lovely Mosaics and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
    Fondly, Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi neighbor,
    Thanks for the fyi I did fix my link. I love the match boxes. I have some that I have wanted to do for some time. More projects than time. I have been inspired by the details and I might give my granddaughters some for Christmas next year.
    xo
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you came by my blog so I could visit yours. I love the little matchbox creations ... just my kind of thing. Remind me a bit of altered books. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each of these are just delightful but I love the little matchbox book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful boxes! I think I got several of these myself. This has been a really fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Wow, all the cute matchboxes!! So much creativity into one little box. I also enjoyed seeing the pictures of your Christmas pasts (1966)! I can see your home has always been filled with love no matter where it was located! Have a Merry Christmas.
    I'm your newest follower, wonderful blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are fantastic. I was in a similar swap and loved it.
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't noticed mycraftylittlepage.blogspot.com before in my searches!
    While it is my very first visit to your web site, I simply i thought i’d say hi there! Excellent blog incidentally.

    ReplyDelete