Thursday, April 7, 2011

Snowbunnies

The Snowbunnies caused a ruckus this week.  They're normally quiet but they just sense when Easter's on its way.  So out they came.  Down the stairs…

DSCN7459

out of their little boxes and under a big giant cloche!  Do you know why?  Well – Snowbunnies are really just Snowbabies all dressed up in little bunny suits.

  DSCN7460

They would just melt away!  Sigh…is there anything cuter???  Actually, yes!

DSCN7463

Lillie Louise and Iris!  Aren't they darling?  They're so sweet and so alike and so different.

Lillie and Iris

Lillie assumes you've come to adore her and bring her treats and poor Iris assumes that you've come to eat her!  Poor girl – she takes on every ones worries!  She's always up for a treat and once she finds that you've not come to kill  her she's about as determined as Lil to get more treats and more petting!

DSCN7484a

Shhh – did you notice how quiet it is here?  I've set the playlist to not come on automatically.  I've always figured if anyone was annoyed they just wouldn't come here and that's okay.  However – the thing I do find distracting is going from one blog to another and hearing two playlists at once!  So anyway it's there for the listening if you want!  See you Sunday for the Happy Homemaker get together! 

Today I'm joining:

Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday and

Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

Have a wonderful weekend.  xoxo Nancy

19 comments:

  1. Your snow babies are divine. Lilli and Iris are pretty special too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring!!! And the puppies are so adorable.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Love your puppies, they have such a sweet face!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little snow bunnies are so sweet!!!
    I would glady give Lilli and Iris treats they are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling blog you have! Love your fur babies too!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love Snowbunny Babies....and you are so smart to keep them under glass!!! Your Fur Babies, however, are far cuter.....and SMARTER!!! I wish Iris would not worry so.....it's such a waste of good dog time! Little Lily has that "WHATEVER!!!" look about her. I'm certain she is bouncing and tail wagging constantly! Maybe it's good for them to be so opposite....kinda balances them out a bit.

    Hope you have a swell Pink Saturday. It's supposed to be 90 here tomorrow. OMG....and I have to baby sit the two grands. I will be wiped out by Sunday !! :)

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your little sweet dogs...!

    Lovely blog you have!

    Cheers
    Tracy

    www.asidreamit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the snowbunnies, but the real love of this post is those two precious pups! OH, they are the most beautiful babies! Those faces! Are they collies or shelties? I had a standard collie when I was young and so did my husband, and they were the best dogs and so smart. Your two just make me want to reach through the screen and pet and kiss them both. You are blessed to have such sweet, lovely girls.

    Thanks so much for sharing them with us. I needed to see a sweet little doggie smiley face tonight. I miss my two!

    Happy Pink Saturday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such LOVELY vignettes ... the bunnies are beautifully shown, seeming to be happy in the spotlight. So love the pooches ... they are adorable.

    Have a sweet PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    FUN GIVEAWAY ends 4/10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great imagination for the bunnies. Just hope they get along well with your dogie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable display! And Lillie Louise and Iris are beautiful!! Hope you have a wonderful pink weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snowbunnies and sweet babies. You are one lucky bunny yourself.

    HPS

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought your snow bunnies were cute, but your fur babies are adorable! It's so funny how their expressions say so much about their personalities! Have a lovely weekend! Terri

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great display! I started a collection of Snowbunnies for each of girls too. I haven't gotten them out yet this year, you've inspired me to do so! Happy PINK Saturday, Nan
    PS, your furbabies are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable creative post....love the Lassies too..HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had to come back and take a look at those two again, Nancy! Oh, they are CUTE! Thanks for clarifying that they are shelties. Just precious. Please give them a hug from me.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Precious bunnies! Love your doggies! I had a collie growing up named Bud. We LOVED him!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love snowbabies! I found a snuggly outfit and hat for our new baby to wear that looks just like a snowbaby outfit! I can't wait to dress her up in it and do a photo shoot! :)

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. it looks so good, so creative and so crafty, just love it:)

    ReplyDelete