Thursday, December 9, 2010

Countdown To Christmas Day 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3!

div2



Day9!!!! This is made by Francie at The Scented Cottage Studio.  There are little snowflake charms all over everything!  The darling little wreath had some on it also – cute enough – then I discovered they're earrings! Thank you, Francie.  I love them and already wore them to lunch today.  Plus they are sooo comfortable!

day9
div2
I've decided to keep adding a matchbox each day to the same post.  If it isn't at the top then clicking on the  strip below my header will take you right to it.  Click on any within the post and it will take you to the Swap For All Seasons Blog!

*****************
I just can't say how amazed I am at the work that went into this little matchbox diorama.  It had to be such tedious cutting and then making it dimensional even more tedious.  Love love love this, Nancy P – the other swap Nancy .  Thank you so much for this – the box is so pretty and the little forest scene so perfect. All I can say is WOW!  Her blog is "Sewing" – go take a look at all the other little scenes.
day8
div2
The first week of our countdown to Christmas has gone so fast.  Today's matchbox was made by the amazing Peace.  Don't you love her name?  I do believe her work reflects her name! I love the button charm that was inside.  This is Day 7…not 8!  Oops!
dsay7c
You are in for a treat when you visit her blog The Heart of Peace.  Thank you so very, very much, Peace, I love today's matchbox and charm!
div2
Vintage sheet music + a Victorian Christmas Girl = 1 really cute matchbox.  This was made by Linda over at Lambsworld!  Inside was an adorable pin that she made.  This is just tooo cute!
day6
Thanks so much, Pam!
For December I will be  updating this post each day and you can find it as either the first or second post!) div2
Wow – only 20 more after today.  The cute  matchbox in gingerbread colors and teeny tiny little ornaments  are from Pam @ Faster Kitty Kill.day5
Thank you, Pam….they are so adorable!
div2
Where is the time going – here we are on Day 4 for our countdown.  These little snowbabies tried to make off with the sweet little matchbox made by Sandi of Musings of Sam I Am.  Not only that I almost lost the adorable earrings she made.  See for yourself.
 day4
Thank you Sandi – you've really made my day!

 div2
I'm really loving my day 3 matchbox made by Freda @ Sew What's New.  It's sparkly and glittery which is right up my alley and tucked inside was this teeny little snowman.
day 3
Thank you so much Freda – it's perfect. image

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    I love your sparkly little box from Freda. I also LOVE my very pretty Day 3 box from you!!!!
    Thank you Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy! Hope you've gotten some decor up & are enjoying the season! I'm in the matchbox swap too but didn't luck into one of your's. :( I've seen some ofthem though & love them. The bingo piece dangly was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful matchbox! What a fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful post! Beautiful matchboxes & treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous Matchboxes! I also love all the photos you posted! Precious memories! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooot... I got your Day Nine box and I looooove it !!! I'm happy you like what you received for Day Nine too.

    thank you so much ...

    ReplyDelete