Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas – Day 25

So the Countdown to Christmas Swap ended with #25…it was a lot of fun and weren't you more aware of each day? This was made by Jan at Art Friendzy and couldn't have been more perfect with her Santa ticket #25 embellishing the box.  She made little charms from puzzle pieces and I'm thinking it would be perfect on a Valentine box or card. Sending a thank you hug to you, Jan!  Thinking of things to put in these tiny boxes was quite a challenge and kudos to Linda for coming up with this fun event.  Aren't you anxious to see what she comes up with next on A Swap For All Seasons?!  DSCN5863

If you want to participate in a neat Valentine one on one swap Elizabeth at Bluebird Papercrafts came up with there's some info on my sidebar.  I have two spaces left on the Dolly Dingle Valentine swap.  It's one on one.  So far I have:  

1. LaVerne 2. Linda 3. Laura 4. Linda R. 5. Dana         Closed

I think one more person signed up that I missed.  Jog my memory and I will still add you.  Also, if you missed my exchange check Elizabeth's sidebar – there are a few open there :)

You will make one Valentine for me and I will make one for you!Dolly Dingle ButtonIf you want to sign up the leave me a message or email that you want to participate will fill the last spot.  Just click on the link for details. 

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect way to end your Christmas swap....CUTE ticket idea! How do you gals come up with those sweet creations?

    SOOOOO.....if I signed up for your Dolly Dingle Valentine Swap, I just have to make ONE Valentine? I think I could do that....it would be FIRST, however! It won't hurt my feelings if you think this is out of my league....I'm mainly a fabric gal! :)

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't filled the last open spot in the Dolly Dingle Valentine swap, I'd love to make a Valentine for you.

    ReplyDelete