Sunday, April 6, 2008

Party At My Nest!

This guy is all decked out to parteee! He's still getting gussied up and so is his nest but I thought I'd take a few pics to put on here. I have a bunch of these melmac cups I bought on ebay. My little granddaughter to be, Crea, and I play tea with these. Actually we play coffee house - she's the "barista" and takes my order - how about a mocha latte? decaf? and what kind of soup would you like nanny, i mean maam? - we always have soup with our lattes - what a combo! Here's my little Robin's Egg Blue collection I'm still working on. I'm loving how they turned out. I'm taking them to the art sale and probably no one there wants this particular blue in their house - yay - I'll just keep them 'cause I love them in my living room! I need to get back to the old "craftmine" (how corny is that?!).
Hey - Go take a nap - it's Sunday. Zzzzzzz Nancy

5 comments:

  1. How charming! I love your bird houses! Thanks for sharing and your blog is great!!
    ~Lolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your little robin's egg blue theme birdhouses! The are great! And after searching through your Round Top pictures... Wow! What a fun time! Though it sounds like if you didn't have a pay check to just blow, then maybe it might not be as fun. :) Though just to take pictures and see all the neat stuff had to be fun.
    Oh- the dumbest purchase I ever made... was also on ebay- but I did it on purpose! It was a large bag of trims- mostly different colors of "vintage" pom pom trim... may not sound all that dumb... but after receiving it with food nasties all over it, well, let's just say I was not thrilled with the purchase anymore. Eww!

    I also invited you to play the Six Word Meme that represents your life's motto... details on my blog! ;)
    Hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, ladies. I'm so glad you stopped by and I'll be over to visit you both today! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, The bird nest cup is darling...and the bird houses are just the best...LaVerne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they are darling so I hope you get to keep one (at least). :o) Love that sweet birdie in a cup!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete