Sunday, April 27, 2008

Memory Blessing Rings

This is a Memory Ring and its just a wonderful place to keep the cards and keepsakes that you receive. Jeff makes these rings for me out of copper wire that was his grandfathers! It's a fake one - I made the MR but all those cards are my sisters......I'm not nearly that popular.

I just got these listed in my etsy store- hopefully in time for Mother's Day. They aren't pink but they look it. It's hard to get a full view of these.
The little tag reads: To you I give the blessing ring. Each time you are remembered in a word or action, place it on your ring..." A card, a letter, a token, a Bible verse, a photo...punch a hole in it, string it on your Blessing Ring.


Here's one made using handmade paper (not by me even though I'd like to take credit because it's really beautiful!) in soft browns, white and ecru.


Oh yeah, now I find the picture of the tag that explains it all.
This is a special order and it's just about my favorite ever.......Lots of tags with the brownie "smile" song and promise andthe cutest little poem ever!!!!!!!
These are some that I made for a birthday order. They are watercolored and handlettered and sold. Yea!
Here's a little grouping of some that are also sold but just to give you an idea of different types that people ask for.It takes me forever to get halfway decent pictures of this stuff. I do believe I could use a basic skills photography class or a new camera! For now it's nap time Sunday for us all, right??? Nancy



3 comments:

  1. These are cute! Very fun and whimsical!

    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you get this. . .
    i have a question. does your husband still make the rings? if so, how much would you sale some for?

    i'm trying to find a few to make as gifts for friends/family.

    you are more than welcome to leave me a message on my blog!

    thank you!

    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific idea. I love the thought of a blessing ring & the copper is so pretty & perfect!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete