Thursday, July 31, 2008

What happens when two sisters and one husband combine households and build a house together? Well it could be like the Waltons and the sisters who made the "recipe" or my favorite - The Big Love House - (no no no...they're good Catholics!) What you have is a place where girls rule and everyday is: Pink Saturday!!! Lets head upstairs to their bonus/craft/play/nap/ tea room for a visit.Look! We're all set for a cup of tea but it's 100 degrees outside so Let's have ice tea.
Grab a craft suitcase (aren't they organized?) and we could do a little crafting or work on the doll house (they need to join Club Littlehouse!)
Pretend it's Christmas or we could have a doll tea party. I think I'll take a nap...nope this bed is too small (said Goldilocks) so I'll just watch a little tv on that heavenly pink couch (hate me? why didn't I get a better picture) How lucky are the grandkids? Look at this little corner .
Isn't it just the cutest coziest and pinkest little corner??
I guess I should show you a picture of the three of us. Our sons named us "Tres Chics" (pronounced trace chicks not trey sheek!). So here we are
Judichic, Barbichic, and that's me in the background - Nancichic! We decided to go outside and play cowgirls. Actually I'm sneaking back upstairs to take a nap on that pink couch! Thanks for inviting all the pink ladies to your pink room, sisters.
Now let's continue our tour of all the other pink places. And thank you Beverly at How Sweet the Sound - you are the pink hostess with the pink mostest!

20 comments:

  1. Nancy, this was so much fun. It is like having your very own bit of pink heaven. Those little pink chairs are adorable.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling pink craft room!
    Really cute post,
    Kathy - Mimi's Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh loved the pink tour! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new blog look! Very pretty!

    I also love that room of yours. Don't you just love a special place to hang out?

    What a clever, clever way to organize your crafts in the little suitcases.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    take care,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that room, with all of it's nooks and crannies filled with pink charm. club little house...isn't that the cutes thing? Well, Happy Pink Saturday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh what a cozy and fun room!!! :) And the grandkid-corner is the CUTEST! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nancy, can I come to visit?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little pink Christmas tree is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is sooooooo adorable, sweet texan chick! But I gotta ask: why would 2 sisters and 1 hubby build a house together and live together unless you are wanting to drive hubs to the nut house?!?!??? I do adore your play room though...just tooooo tres chick..oh, excuse tres chic!!
    Smoochies,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Nancy, What a darling room!...So cozy & cute!...heidi XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the doll house!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!!
    Besitos from Argentina!!

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable blog you have!!

    Where do I begin? Love the green table cloth and the luscious pink Iced Tea service.

    I keep my craft items in suitcases too...two great Texas minds!! I bet we would get into loads of trouble!

    I'll be happy to take the sweet little pink tree off your hands, I could give it a loving home.

    Of course I had to read your other blogs, totally got absorbed in them and am now back to say: WOW! You have such talent!

    I remember Pflugerville! Of course way back then the only thing there was the cemetery and the sign that read "perpetual care till the end of time" That sign was very thought provoking.

    subscribed to your blog, can't wait to read the rest of it!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cool *pink* room! Love it! Thank you for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Nancy!

    What a darling PINK Saturday post! I LOVE all the girly pink!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun post! I want to come play in your pretty pink craft room!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Nancy, love your pink saturday post and your pink craft room!
    Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that room is filled to the brim with amazing Pinkness! Love the suitcase storage idea! (my problem is--I pull the stuff OUT, but don't get it put back IN! ). Love your P. Sat. reference to me and Bonnie as Thelma and Louise! Good----we had a terrific time and didn't drive off a cliff!

    ReplyDelete