Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pink Pink Pink

Are all of you pink fans exhausted from the fireworks and festivities yesterday? I sure am and that's why I'm doing this on Thursday! In the daytime so I can get some decent pictures.

I took these things down from atop my armoire to take pictures but I really like the looks of it on this table! The birdhouse doesn't normally sit on the metal stand because it's a bit tettery! It's yet another birdhouse I made to sell and then decided to keep.

Its made from 100 year old bead board cut out of the wall when we put in the central air and roofed with a little Mary Engelbreit book.

See why I kept it? Cute, huh? This is one of the few flower arrangements I've ever bought. I walked into The Old Prague Market and just fell in love with it - maybe it was the fact that it's on a wrought iron pedestal which I'm a sucker for! (Check them out- they have wonderful stuff)

I love the way the flowers drape down so gracefully. See my little "Emotions de la France" book? It was a collaboration of 24 artists hosted by RhondaMum and it turned out totally fabulous.
This little bunny has a pink flowery collar on the other side! (oops) Looks like she's been hitting the pink bottle behind her and is down for a little bunny nap.
So that's it for me pink friends. Have a wonderful day and thanks for coming - I just love it when you stop by! Just click on the title to go visit Beverly and visit all the other "pink" blogs. {{{Hugs}}} - Nancy

12 comments:

  1. Nancy, you have such lovely pink things. I do see why you kept the birdhouse - it is wonderful.

    Let your bunny take a nap. She is so cute, and maybe she will stay away from the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every bit of it! What a wonderful little set up. I especially love the use of the ME book for the roof of the bird house. That entire house it amazing! Well done friend!

    Rhonda...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pink items. I just got started blogging, and not real sure of how to do it all yet. But, I do enjoy seeing other people's crafts, houses and decorations. Thanks for letting enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took a lovely picture. I like how you arranged everything. That bird house is just beautiful! I can see why you kept it. What fun items you shared.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    take care,

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful arrangement. The bird house is adorable! I especially love the rabbit. We breed rabbits and I'm a sucker for all things rabbit.
    Thanks for stopping by my site (You won my Weekend Words game. Bragging rights go to you.)
    I'll book mark your sight, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That birdhouse is soooo cute!!! I wouldn't sell it either!! :) xoxox!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the crafty little things you put together for Pink Saturday. You have an artful nature. Whats more, the pink birdhouse is delightful. I have a weakness for cute birdhouses.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, the ~Mother of Mine~ put me over the edge. Beautiful birdhouse!!! I just adore it. And the prom dress caught my attention. I'll think I'll meander over there now to see what's going on on your side bar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some great pink items. Love the birdhouse. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pink posts!! Oh, the animal post sounds fun, too. I hope to join you for that one!!

    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty "pink" things!.....heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for leaving a nice comment on my blog! Nice to meet you!

    I love your birdhouse -- very creative and I don't think I'd want to part with it either if I made something as cute.

    ReplyDelete