Monday, June 28, 2010

Home

Bittersweet – that's what today is!  I loved every minute of Paper Cowgirl yet it seemed to fly by and much too soon I  had to say goodbye.  Our little gathering of like minded artists has doubled in size from just a year ago.  Considering how completely exhausted I am…four days must be about all I can handle. So I'm sharing the very best part of the weekend!  The people!  Tina's husband and daughter came for the meet and greet – how proud they must be to see the legacy she leaves us.  Old friends, new friends, blog friends – this is the very best part of Paper Cowgirl.

Cindy did a fabulous job and then coordinated Vendor's Night to boot which was a huge success. sepiapc collage

I'll post more pictures later – my brother who had a stroke while I was there is a whole lot better but poor Jeff has the flu.  So now I have to be a nurse not a cowgirl!  xoxo Nancy Nightingale.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, we had soo much fun didn't we? But I was past tired when I got home. I slept til 9:30 yesterday, took a nap @ noon & another @ 4:00. LOL This cowgirl's giddy up was plumb gone! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Your mosaic says it all....what a terrific time for you gals! I'm looking forward to "details"...OK!! :)

    I'm so sorry about your brother....but glad he is doing better. Give your hubby a little old hug from THE STONE RABBIT...his hugs contain a little magic that always helps folks feel better soon!!

    Get some rest.....L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collage!! Loved being with ya too...as always!
    Hugs, Mendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now tell me more about this event! Where is it? Maybe I'd better go there next time!
    It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, I love all your Paper Cowgirl pictures...you do such a good job with our camera...this post is being sent via my new laptop!...That's right I've joined part of the 21st century...still no Smart Phone or even texting...rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey doll,

    super cute collage.
    the event looked amazing.
    oxoox,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete