Monday, June 21, 2010

Paper Cowgirl Inventory

I'm showing a few of the things that I'll be selling on Vendor's Night at Paper Cowgirl this year.  These large lollies have a friends theme.  A Vintage Brownie camera wood lasercut image will hold a photo of your bff's.  I've used an original Dick and Jane teachers card

and old scrabble letters to hold your "friend's forever" pictures.  Or you could have "best friends" or just a universal "smile"!

I'll also have some original Housewives Tarot Cards and                                                       

some altered vintage Dominos.

I'll be posting some more pictures this week of things I'll have for Vendor's night. I do hope I sell some things so I can go shopping too!

9 comments:

  1. What beautiful things you've made! I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all selling them...wish I could go! Sounds like it will be so much fun!

    Hope you're having a wondlerful day!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna be so nice to finally touch some of the wonderful things that crafty chicks do...
    One more day closer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun!! Love the cuties on sticks...can't wait!!! :)mendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff! Can't wait to see it all in person!

    -c
    yapper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wares will fly out the door, Nancy! They're wonderful!! Wish I could be there to see them in person...and YOU, too! The St. Anthony items are great! I've had to call upon him many times in my life...well, ever since I converted. When I was a Baptist, we were on our own if we lost something! :)

    Have a couple of LaVerne's Mojitos for me when you're partying at Paper Cowgirls!! :)

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such talent...
    sure to bring a smile to everyone's face...they sure have for me ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful pieces you made! Just found your lovely blog, off to see what I've been missing.
    Wishing you a lovely Tuesday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fabulous, Nancy! I can't wait to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete