Thursday, June 24, 2010

Saddle Up Cowgirls

Yee Haw!  It's finally here.  You know Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat I've been yakking about for the past 6 months!  Packing up my pink suitcases  

image and loading them in the old pink caddy that LaVerne and I hardly ever use!MA36813PK-62

If you see us headin' north on 35 honk and wave!  You can't miss us!

ps wax2

I'm taking Mendy's digiart class but with fine skills like this –(doesn't that car look REAL?!#) I may not need it!  So…

pink hat 

Stop by to visit Beverly at How Sweet The Sound to visit all the Pink Saturday blogs.

xoxo Cowgirl Nan!

4 comments:

  1. I am just pea green, no BUBBLE GUM PINK, with envy :)

    LOL

    Have a fantabulous time, for you are so deserving of such fun...
    yeehaw, gal, go show them your "stuff"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto the comments of The Muse....I am so JEALOUS!!! Maybe one day, I can join you in that Caddy and head to Paper Cowgirls...in the meantime, I'll just have to rely on you and the other gals to share the fun via posts!!

    Have fun and limit your daily Mojito intake....you have to be "steady" to cut straight!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!! L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's travlin' in style. Don't know how I missed seeing that one in the Hampton parking lot ;-)
    Enjoyed my time with ya over the weekend.
    Blessings ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Sweet Sweet Nancy!
    Girl, I really had such a blast with you this past weekend at Paper Cowgirl. You were the shining light of the weekend...always with a huge smile on your face and making me feel so special. I can't wait to see what all you'll post about so that we can have fun...all over again!!!!
    :)
    ps...I can still here you saying my name in that lovely LOVELY French accent :))))

    ReplyDelete