Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Few More Things

Just a couple more pictures of pieces I'll have available for PC Vendor's Night.

Several Patriotic biggg Lollies.

DSCN3347

Seven swans a swimming…okay only 4 here but a lot!  And tiny dancers.

DSCN3350

These gorgeous old paper lanterns – they are unused old store stock and look incredible with those little battery candles in them.  Light as a feather they can hang anywhere.

DSCN3352

I have them in all colors, too!

DSCN3353

And lastly…maybe my antique wire dress form.  I've never put it in The Roost – if I do sell her she needs to go to a good artistic home!

DSCN3346

I  think that's it for sneaky peeks.  See you in Wax!!!

7 comments:

  1. Good morning!! I love the Stars and Stripes creation, Nancy!!! Your sure to come home with lots of moo-lah in your pocket, but DON'T sell that dress form...you'll regret it!! Well, of course if you get LOTS of money for it, you won't regret it so much! :)

    Thanks for sharing your designs and wares! Keep cool...it's in the 90s again to day here in KC! :(

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress form...don't sell it!! I also love the little dancers, so vintagy!!

    Hope you are having a great week, Nancy!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your packin' is done? Are you pullin' my leg?
    I'm still woshin' the river out of my hair.
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOO! I love it all. So. How much are you asking for the wire dress form?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a sucker for all things scrabble related!

    Gosh aren't you blessed to be having such fun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff!!! Can't wait to see you in Waxahachie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy!!
    Love your blog!! Just wanted to let you know that Nancy LaVerne loves her new home, but misses you!! If I were smart enough to know
    how to upload her picture I would. I have pinned many memories on her from PC!!
    My daughter loves mannequins as much as I do and she "freaked" out when she saw her!! It will go to her when I go "North" and in about 3 weeks she will have a daughter that we will teach to love Nancy LaVerne as much as we do!!

    ReplyDelete