Friday, March 20, 2009

JunQue Sale

One more day until our big sale and we're work, work working to get it all ready. How could we possibly have accumulated this much stuff??? Letting go of it isn't easy but....as we keep saying - It's time for someone else to enjoy it. Uh - I'd say we have a few cake plates! LOL Quilts, Chenille, cross stitched quilts, quilt, tops, quilt pieces - I'm starting to sound like Forrest Gump! At twilight, as the it started cooling off, Barbara started a nice cozy fire in the firepit. Have your ever seen anything so inviting?? I'll try to post pictures of the signs that will be down at the road in the morning. xoxo Nancy


4 comments:

  1. everything looks great, can't wait to see how you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do wish I lived near you. I see several things I would be buying. I love those bird cages.

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your video is amazing and I love your choice of music. That doll hanging from the tree is adorable. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy,
    It was a blast meetin' you & the gals and pickin' up a few treasures. All the work (I know how much it was) paid off big. Hope you had fun. Looking forward to the fall one.
    (I know this is kinda like asking a woman right after child birth when she is going to have the next one!)
    Rest and enjoy your Sunday, Candy

    ReplyDelete