Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tablescape Thursday


Going on the theory: why finish one task when you can go on to another??!**! and in the middle of sorting and getting ready for the upcoming JunQue sale I thought why not do up a little vignette of some of the stuff for Tablescape Thursday.


And here's the result.


Blue and White Table:

A little of this...a little of thatAnd boxes of mismatched JunQue can become a really beautful tablescape.

Blue and White China: Barbara's box of JunQue

Linens: Nancy's JunQue

Napkin Rings: Judy's boutique JunQue!




Susan at Between Naps On The Porch realized that a whole bunch of us love tablescaping and started this fun event so be sure to visit her and her boyfriend Mr. Linky to visit all the blogs participating! Nancy

19 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Are you really getting rid and selling those?..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, I bet someone comes along and buys the whole tablescape. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister Deb would be all about that JunQue! Its lovely and you'll have a very successful JunQue sale I'm sure! Well put together! ~Katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a great country-fresh morning, and a spot where I'd love to sit down to breakfast. Great job. Have a nice day. :-) Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you set up this tablescape in your sale, I'm sure someone will buy the whole thing! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sales tactic! It's wonderful. Blue and white is my favourite!

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I bet you will get a lot more money presenting the merchandise like that! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea,,,but I couldn't bear to sell those dishes!! I need to have a Junque sale, , really really need to!
    Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice job making "trash" look like REAL treasures!! (I mean that in a very nice way)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a brilliant way to use items headed for a sale! Fantastic. I hope it stayed together for the sale -- someone will surely snatch it all up. Lovely table setting!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're selling your dishes? Oh my. I'm not sure that's legal. ;-p

    Gorgeous!
    JudyBug

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are having too much fun! I have tagged you on my blog, so when you have time, I hope you will visit and play along!
    :)Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  14. The tablescape is just gorgeous and what a fabulous sale you're having. Wish I was there. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  15. One woman's junk (or in this case 3 women), is another woman's treasure! I love it!!! I wish I could find such junque.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love blue and white. Beautiful table settings! Where and when is the sale??

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tablescape!

    ReplyDelete