Sunday, March 2, 2008

Works In Progress

Wow - I managed to put music on my blog and it only took me about three days. I hope you like it - this is my absolute favorite song of all time - does anyone else remember "A Summer Place"? Oh well, ask your mothers - I'm sure they remember it!

I'm trying to get some Easter things done for my Etsy store but I keep using the stuff to decorate with. Here's a work in progress -
I decoupaged black and white toile inside and then glittered eyes half closed and that's as far as I got. I decided to take a picture but my table was still all valentiney so I decided to change it

out to spring and this is why everything is a "work in progress". Then I started working on the little curtains

The center part is my husband's grandmother's petticoat. I wonder how she would feel knowing her petticoat was hanging in the window for all the world to see. Well, my store is unchanged but my table is done! And just look at this African violet - I had no idea it would bloom like this and last for over a month.
Uh oh - this is before I put it in a pretty container but as I said - it's a WIP. Have a wonderful Sunday - Nancy

2 comments:

  1. how cute! love the little bunny and the tea kettle curtaina dn table cloth!! Are you going to the big antique things in round top? I really really wnat to go but that is soo far away from me!

    toodles-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah. Yes, I'm planning it as we speak! We meet our friends from El Lago and never make it past the first two farms!
    N

    ReplyDelete