Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On Its Way!

Yesterday, as I was taking some pictures that I can't post yet (shhh - it's a surprise for someone) this package came in the mail from my sister in law (should that have -'s or be one word?) in Ohio. What a cute towel and beautiful card just to say Happy Easter. It has the cutest little ball fringe and embroidered eggs. I had these vintage Dick and Jane cards out working on a project and I love taking pictures so thanks again Judy Cottontail! See the little chickie running to get out of the picture - he's so excited because he's soon going to a new home I'm sure he'll love.

Well - if you blinked you missed my St. Patrick's Day music on my blog but enjoy this all you Gene Autry fans! Puhleeeese! Do I have to keep sending you to your moms to ask who these people are? Okay, I'll tell. Why he was America's Favorite Singing Cowboy - here.... I'll go over to the internet and swipe a picture for you.

Gene and Champion


Now just listen to these great sound effects - boings, pops, spurrrrrring,whhhhhrrrrrrr. Play it for your three year olds - they'll love it.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the Gene Autry song...remember having that on a little yellow record when I was a girl.

    ReplyDelete