Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged!

My swap partner Heidi @ Dreams Intertwined has tagged me and I'm supposed to reveal five incredibly fascinating things about myself and then tag five more blogging friends. Now this is very, very sad - I only have four blogging friends unless you count my flickr friends so here are my four friends! And here are the rules that I blatently copied word for word from Heidi! "I guess I am supposed to tell 5 things about myself, quirks or oddities, reference my tagger, and then tag 5 more bloggers and let them know they have been tagged by comment or email."

Karen @ Popsicles and Lollipops. Karen just hosted the Mother Goose Swap. I called her Fanny and I don't know where I came up with that name but she let me in the group anyway because she always wanted a cool nickname. If I had a nickname I'd be Rio - Now that's a cool nickname.


LaVerne @ Riverside Studios. She's a new blogger and really talented and she never spells things wrong on her blog and uses excellent grammer ....umm... grammar.


Susan at A Slice of Life was my swap partner for the Easter Bunny's Chicks Swap. I don't know much about Susan except that she picked up a cute guy in a bar a long time ago and then she married him. She also drinks a lot of coffee and then she blogs and drinks more coffee!


Sarah has a lovely blog and sells beautiful things on etsy so you should definitely visit her.

You can learn a lot about a person from these little games. For instance Heidi my new friend who tagged me doesn't shower and admits it. I think it's because she used to live in Texas and then had to move to Chicago and frankly it's just to cold too shower up there.


So here goes:
1. I have a big and I mean big phobia about frogs. I really don't like snakes, but given the choice I'd rather deal with a snake over a frog. I refuse to let my husband put a pond in because it would attract them.


Go away -you are not cute - you are a frog!

2. I have never ever taken my wedding ring off even though I've been married forever and even though I had to have my engagement ring cut off because the diamond was loose and maybe it was summer and I had gained a pound or two and it wouldn't come off.

3. I can nurse sick animals back to health so my friend Mike nicknamed me Florence NancyGail! (You know - Nightingale/NancyGail - get it?)




4. I love Dairy Queen tacos (see #2)




Yo quiero un Dairy Queen Taco!

5. I laugh in my sleep. Like cracking up laughing - loud - wake my husband up loud and I don't remember doing it or even dreaming anything funny. I think it's rude that he doesn't wake me up but he thinks it's funny and I think
he's just trying to nose around my dreams.
Leave me a message on here and tell me something facinating about you - I promise I won't tell anyone!



2 comments:

  1. hehe dont feel bad I hit and talk and yell and do everything in my sleep! haha thanks for the tag! I will get on it!!

    toodles-
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. In celebration of my Birthday I am hosting a Giveaway!! go sign up before tomorrow!!

    Toodles-
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete