Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wynken Blynken and Nod

Wynken Blyken and Nod
Wynken Blyken and Nod,
originally uploaded by NancyGail.
The Mother Goose Swap was so much fun. My partner Sarah sent me a really cute wallhanging of "Three Little Kittens". and a paper clay Mother Goose hat that is adorable. Of course I don't have pictures yet but trust me they are just adorable and I love them.

Blogger is blogged down tonight and just won't upload my pictures so I'll try using the flickr one which I've never done. Can you upload more than one picture at a time? Well, anyway here's a poem I love from Mother Goose - Wynken, Blyken and Nod and if there's only one picture check out my flickr photos. I altered a children's book that had the lovliest images - mostly of a couple and their dog at the shore - I think that's exactly what Sarah and company do on weekends so here's to you Sarah! Fill with your dreams and memories.

I'm just loving swapping. My Easter Bunny's Chicks partners are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Susan from Seattle likes vibrant colors and whimsical, eclectic things and Maria from Sweden has a white very shabby look to her home. I am done, done done and what fun making and gathering everything. Now if my assistant will just mail them for me - wait - that's right I don't have an assistant!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw the pictures on Sarah's site. Very cute...I love that rhyme also!
    Terisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by - it's getting lonely on my little blog. Stop by again and bring a friend!

    ReplyDelete