Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Date with Craig


I had a hot date with Craig tonight. I think my husband wants me to stop seeing him but how can I? Just look at this chair! I still can't believe I bought it for $40! Austin is Craigslist heaven. I guess there's such a mobile population - students and the tech employees constantly on the move and it makes for incredible bargains. This is the pic from CL but I'll soon put a pic from my living room after the cushion is redone. The actual cushion is perfect but the seller had this cover on it. The young girl who sold it was so sweet and had a lovely apartment however on our departure my grandson who notices every tiny detail announces that he just didn't think she was a very nice person. "Why, Brandon" I asked. "Well for one thing she had a picture of a nude man on her refrigerator plus she had a huge television and that's just of waste of her money". So if any of you need moral or financial advice I know just the 12 year old guy for the job.


I wanted to get a wingback chair like this and upholster it ala MacKenzieChilds but I think I'm going to save a bunch on labor with the wicker chair not to mention fabric!



Completly off the subject now - my husband told me the most interesting tidbit of information. It seems like we're always driving different cars and never fail to pull up to the wrong side of the pump to fill up. He says that on the fuel gauge in all cars there's a little arrow that will tell you which side the tank is located. It's on my new car - let me know if it's on yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment