Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Altering a book






Here's a book I recently altered for a swap. Nice and simple but.......too plain. So I took away the flower.





Added some different flowers, stars, postcard, and ribbon. Better, but it still needs more.





Perfect. A picture of my swap partner. Add some party hats.....much better.





Now for the inside. First it was just two pages but what the heck - lets add more pages!

And a pocket. Since this was a library book I wanted to make it perfectly clear........



Support your local library - go to the book sale!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your book on flicker. Very nice.
    I had to smile when your blog opened. Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Iz started playing. This was the first song I downloaded when I got my ipod. You have a lovely blog!
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Alisa. I'm so glad you stopped by. Nancy

    ReplyDelete