Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days Day 5

One of my favorite places to find free images is The Graphics Fairy.  She has wonderful images on her blog.  You do have a library of graphics and images don't you?

This little pumpkin on a pedestal was made with images from The Graphics Fairy.   If you haven't been there go check it out – it's a fabulous place for vintage images.

DSC09176

The initials on the pinwheel are from Jenny B. Allsorts.  She used to have the whole alphabet on her sidebar but I don't see it there now although it wouldn't hurt to ask :)

And  the background for the poem is from a photo sharing group I belong to on Flickr - "Collage Images Not For Posting Art".  (That's the name of the group)   These are favors I made for a little Halloween party.

DSC09173 

See you tomorrow  ;) Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Love Graphics Fairy. I have a few other links to free graphics on my art blog.
    I hope when my computer dies I did not lose everything I had.

    ReplyDelete