Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days to Nester's 31 Days Challenge

image

A 31 day commitment? That's what I'm doing for October - posting each day with some sort of information or example of different fonts or graphics and how using one of the many different forms can invoke a feeling or glimpse into what sort of event you're planning.

A 31 day commitment? That's what I'm doing for October - posting each day with some sort of information or example of different fonts or graphics and how using one of the many different forms can invoke a feeling or glimpse into what sort of event you're planning.  Example #2 below looks like it might be more fun than #1. 

31 days 1

I'm not an expert by any means on this subject but over the next 31, now 30,  days I plan to learn a lot more.  The Nester has thrown out this challenge to post on one subject for 31 days  and there's nothing like a challenge to prompt me to figure something out.  Fonts, like dishes, are something that you just can't have too many and I'll be sharing some fun fonts with you and some info on  how to add new ones to your font library.

So each day in October  I'll be posting something to do with fonts, graphics or invitations….at least that's the plan!

Day: 2. Serif and sans-serif Day 3: Free Fonts

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I love neat (and new) fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to enjoy your 31 day project. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love fonts too. What fun you must be having. Thanks for the info.
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete