Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Pink Halloween From Fancy Nancy

Last night I had bunco…I wasn't going to play but at the last minute a football game was cancelled so since the email said  come dressed for Halloween I was ready with my witch costume – which was upstairs – which was in a tub which I couldn't get. Which husband promised to get it but didn't? ahem So I dressed as my idol – Fancy Nancy.  Which webcam takes tiny pictures? My socks with bows and turquoise fancy shoes looked fabulous but I couldn't put my foot up on the bed or the computer on the floor but take my word for it they were fabulous!
cats
I'm phobic lately about the camera and Not getting in pictures due to the camera adding like 10 or 50 lbs but what the heck it's Halloween! And which house has not one fall decoration out? And no lovely fall home tour pictures? Mine – so Happy Pink Saturday from Fancy Nancy – she loves to accessorize and she loves pink!
And for day 28 of the 31 Days Challenge here's something you can copy and make something with – a Dover Frame and some fancy fonts! Click on it to make it big - it's an 8 x 10 but will resize smaller.


or orange!

17 comments:

  1. Okie dokie, Fancy Nancy. You're looking awfully fancy strutting your stuff.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...your comment at my Pink Saturday post was priceless. The camera adds pounds??? Really?? Oh my!!! Happy happy Pink Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear FN....you are darling and my little Gr. Girl would love to see you decked out in that fancy pinkness! She loves FN, too!!!

    OMG....I love that text you featured. I framed the very saying and sold it last fall in a sale...to another soul who "got" it! :)

    I'm ready for my afternoon nap.....then it's back to work. I hope I have enough energy left to enjoy the party tomorrow night! :)

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Fancy Nancy and her attitude. My great niece just put pics of her in her holloween costume - Fancy Nancy.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, Fancy Nancy! I like your costume! I am going to be dressed as a frumpy old granny this year. Bah Humbug!
    You better believe the camera adds pounds about 75 here!
    BTW There is nothing more fun than bowling with little ones! I wouldn't go without one.
    Also I have a Mac. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww - what a cute costume! And don't feel bad. The Sandwich Generation issues of life have kept me minimally decorated as well. :) But isn't it fun to find so many fun autumn and fall harvest decorations and party fun at the various Pink Saturday blog posts. :) Thanks for a lovely visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday Fancy Nancy Sweetie...
    I love your post sweet friend. Your costume is just gorgeous and I bet you were the hit of the Bunco party. What a fun time.

    Thank you for sharing sweetie. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all need a little Fancy Nancy in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute picture...Ha! Hope you have a great weekend!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Saturday, my granddaughter and I love Fancy Nancy too and all her Attitude! Pinkalicious and sweet! Now tell me is that how I gained that weight? The camera, well I must say away from them then! Hugs and happy Weekend! Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Fancy Nancy, but I love your word art even more. It's great!

    Happy Halloween, hugs and Happy Pink Saturday from the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun - love your blog and your costume from another Fancy Nancy! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Fancy Nancy, too! You look adorable and I hope you had a ball at the party!
    Happy Halloween and Happy Pink Saturday!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE bunco!! Were your dice pink? That is such a fun game with the girls! Love that you dressed as Fancy Nancy too - what fun!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I *adore* Fancy Nancy! She is fabulous! And she has inspired many a dressed up tea party in my home. Happy Halloween and Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh! I love this one.

    Thank you, Fancy Nancy.♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is one reason I do enjoy October. I can go out with my hair a mess and get complimented on my seasonal good looks!
    Our house always looks like the haunted house in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete