Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days - Day 4

If you are a whiz at Photoshop you probably won't need  this information but if like me you haven't yet mastered that my recommendation for a good program would be Scrapbook Factory.  I've never made a scrapbook page on it and rarely have used their templates but it is amazing the things you can do with it. I make blog headers on here and combined with  another free program I'm able to do most of the things I need.  Recently I've designed some really neat monograms for wedding programs and made some cute invitations. 

With these elements and the letter "C" I was able to make

ex1

this

monogram

and use it to make a program cover, gift tags and a lot of other things.

cats

The leaf swag was a freebie from Dover.  I'll get a list together of places for free graphics. Hasta manana!

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful. It does take a talented eye to see the possibilities of putting graphics together.

    ReplyDelete