Friday, July 16, 2010

Show and Tell Friday

A few weeks ago at Paper Cowgirl I missed most of Vendor's Night because I had a table myself.  But I was able to find this adorable necklace. 

DSCN3474

with the cutest message:

DSCN3476

Made by Jennifer Babcock from Covered in Glitter.   I was tickled to buy it from her!  And then I found this cute old jewelry box.

DSCN3484

I simply cannot resist old vintage plastic anything…or big chunky necklaces that say….

DSCN3479

Giggle!

I'm joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday .  Thanks Cindy!

xoxo Giggling Nancy

6 comments:

  1. That necklace IS darling!

    And yes, I would love to see your own little farmhouse!

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute...made me giggle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that necklace, too, Nancy!! It makes me think that THE STONE RABBIT is taking a walk with you and me!!! :) How adorable!!

    L, Dana

    PS I know we would be doing lots of giggling, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is SO aptly named. Love everything I see here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can certainly see why you loved it :)
    And it is so you!

    ReplyDelete