Thursday, July 8, 2010

How I Spent My 4th of July

A late breakfast at home.  Then off to The Roost

DSCN3532

To do a little work in the booth.

DSCN3536

Move things around.  This sold as soon as I moved it!

 DSCN3533

Put the pink lamps with their cousins – the pink mixing bowls.

DSCN3534

Aren't they wonderful? In the original box, too.

DSCN3535

Did a little thriftin' and found some wonderful things for the store. To sell….

 DSCN3580 DSCN3582

The Thirsty Flamingo – Heather Goldmink by Blue Sky Pottery

DSCN3585

A set of divided plates – lovely for fall dinners and a great rooster plaque.

DSCN3588

Bookplates – aren't they cute…maybe for a swap.DSCN3589A wonderful cork backed hot pad and great restaurant ware.   DSCN3591

and Keep! For my good friends who stay in my girlfriend room! Keeping.

DSCN3581

I love this little Lefton Febuary Girl but she is $50 on ebay-  .99  at GW…Keeping!

DSCN3584

It was a beautiful 4th…perfect for fireworks with our recent rains – but we chose to head home where it was cooler!

DSCN3575

For a nice cold slice of this and a pink lemonade!

DSCN3512 And still have time to finish up my Round Robin Pages for Maria's travel book.  My country of choice for all five books…The good old USA – how appropriate for this day!

DSCN3517 Of course I still had cowgirls on the brain….

DSCN3515  and always Pink on my mind.

DSCN3521I can use the tag I tucked in to tell all of you I hope you had a bang up 4th and send you:

DSCN3523

xoxo Nancy

I'm joining Cindy at My Romantic home for Show and Tell Friday      and

Claudia at Dipity Road for Friday Finding Beauty.

10 comments:

  1. Great post, Nancy! I don't think I have ever seen your booth! I can see why that mixer went so quick! I also love the berry bowl you have on your breakfast table....SO cute!

    It sounds like you had a nice, restful 4th of July holiday!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness how I wish I could shop in The Roost....in person!! Your spot looks wonderful! Isn't it funny how things sell when you get them in just the right spot? Our 4th was wonderful...the rain held off until I'd had ENOUGH of the dufus folks setting off fireworks in our neighborhood. When the rain started..they stopped!! :)

    Hope your weekend is good......L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely treasures....thanks for aharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful things you have in your shop! But you have me curious...what is the history of your woman cherry bowl and where did you find such a treasure?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you have so many cute things. That little February girl is a sweetheart! Where do you have your booth? In a flea market? Thanks for sharing. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy, I have to ask this. Do you put salt on your watermelon? I know silly ?, but my grandmother always put salt on hers. I never think about it, but have googled recipes with watermelon in it. I'm trying diff. kids next week. Testing the waters : )
    Glad you had such a nice 4th. You American's sure know how to celebrate, love it.
    Ok now your shop? TOO DIE FOR! I love everything. I'm with Dana, wish I could shop there in person.
    LOVE the little lady bending over to guard the cherries, and the little Lefton cutie pie for .99. COOL.
    Have a great weekend Nancy.
    Love Claudie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so inviting!
    Thank you for sharing~
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  8. all looks pretty and I am partial to the couple tablelamp. i think the lamp looks great with the couple in pink clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have created such pretty displays. Love your booth.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did find some treasures - thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete