Thursday, April 29, 2010

Show and Tell Friday

I recently joined in "A Swap For All Seasons".  It's really one of the best run swap groups I know of.  Here's a look at some of the things that I sent to my partner Scrap For Joy.  Our theme was to make a May Day Tussie Mussie and fill with treats that your partner loves.  For some reason my Tussie turned out GIANT!  Well, all the better to fill with treats, my dear! lOl

See – it's about as large as the lamp and it's a big lamp!

DSCN2105

The little girl vase is holding – what else?  A tussie! Cute huh?

DSCN2108

I glittered these little vintage birds and they then put their party hats on. 

DSCN2109 

I'll show you the tussie I received from my partner Joyce on Pink Saturday which is also May Day and some of the most wonderful gifts that were tucked in her package.

DSCN2065

I'm joining Cindy's  My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.   You'll love looking at all the pretty Show and Tell blogs…see you tomorrow for Pink Saturday.

xoxo Nancy

11 comments:

  1. nancy.. you're a crafty little thing! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! It's so pretty, and the party hats....great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a "Tweet" project, I think it's so adorable, love the party hats. Stop by and say hi!
    Hugz,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work...very romantic...love it.

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tussie mussie is so pretty, and I love your sweet little glitter birds! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet tussie mussie and cute little birds, lovely creative collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet tussie mussie and cute little birds, lovely creative collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been participating in A Swap for All Seasons since it began - it's the best run swap around!
    I noticed you're doing the next swap in the group ~ "something borrowed....". It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! My partner for it is Joyce! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete