Friday, April 9, 2010

Peek-A-Boo

DSCN2077 I love all three of these Friday and Saturday memes and my new bunny and little birdies fit right in for all of them.  Wink, wink!

DSCN2069

This adorable bunny came home from Ohio with me on the plane – 1st class!  (We were upgraded to 1st class and I'm pretty sure it's because he was with us!)  At security the agent told me…"everything's fine except that bunny and we're going to have to confiscate it"  Oh my gosh – my heart jumped up in my throat – I was ready to cry and then she laughed and said "just kidding".  LOL Forty jillion people asked me where I got him and I can't remember the name of the nursery but it's just down from The Morgan House in Dublin.

DSCN2067

Made of hydrangea petals he's right at home with the three little bluebirds that moved in while I was gone!  (Thank you sooo much to the blogger who told me about the Goodwill online auction that week!)

Is it me or are they not the most adorable little guys???  I didn't even get out my Easter decorations other than the snowbunnies but the nice thing is – I don't have to pack it all away!!!

DSCN2071 Have a wonderful weekend…from…

The Bunny, The Bluebirds and Nancy :)

Thanks to:

Cindy at My Romantic Home who host Friday Show and Tell 

Claudia at Dipity Road hosting Friday~~Finding Beauty….and to

Beverly at How Sweet The Sound who tirelessly hosts Pink Saturday every week.

My recommendation for a neat blog to visit:  Couture de Papier.  She's got such a pretty background, lots of cute things to look at, and a French name!!!! What's not to like???

18 comments:

  1. too precious....so glad they didn't really take it from you..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny is a wonderful keepsake from your trip! SO cute!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through Cindy's Show and Tell Friday. I love your flower bunny and chicks! They are so adorable. You have to visit my blog to see that I love bunnies. I can't believe that you carried that bunny onto a plane! I was reading your bio and I love to read and noticed that all the books you listed are my favorites too! My hubby and I were raised in Ohio (Cleveland area - still have brothers there) and have lived in Illinois (Chicago area) and now SE PA. We are retired and toured Texas in 2008 and had a blast.

    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I lived closer to you, I just might have to snatch those cute little birds away from you--just for a little while!! They are ADORABLE!! Bonnie, Marian and I looked and looked for cute little Lefton (is that even the correct word?) birds in Canton...we didn't see a one!!! Are those birds Lefton's? They are wonderful...and so is that rabbit!!!!!! You know how much I adore those creatures!

    FIRST CLASS!! Now that made a great trip even BETTER!!

    I didn't get much out for Easter either...since I wasn't going to be here, BUT the Friday before we left on Tues. for Canton, my son and fam. came over. I just HAD to pull out a few items for them. I'm glad I made the effort. My grand girl and DIL loved them.

    Hope all is well with you!! L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable! And the bluebird mugs are just precious!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing but first class for some wonderful finds.
    Thanks for sharing and Happy PINK Saturday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious! and lovely too.
    Happy PS & have a great and relaxing weekend.
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  8. With all the long security lines -- no wonder your heart stopped with they said they would have to confiscate your Bun! HEck not much makes sense in the world of airlines these days.

    First class is my dream vacation :)

    Thanks sooo much for joining with us on FRIDAY finding Beauty.

    Hugs!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOOD GRIEF!! That is the cutest Bunny and birdies I have ever seen!!
    HPS!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is the cutest bunny, what a nice story to go with it too. I once carried a large ceramic elephant accross the Tijuana border, with the help of a friend. I just fell in love with it and had to have it. It was the size of a chair! and it was sooo heavy. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bunnies and birds, what could be better! Love them both.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just so love both the bunny and the cups. I would have purchased both as well. You have a lovely blog.Happy Saturday.
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh.My.Gravy. I LOOOVE that rabbit! Did you say that you got him for me?! I'm wiping up the drool to tell you Happy Pink Satureday!....and hope to see you back at place...

    ReplyDelete
  14. CUTE CUTE CUTE
    I adore all four of your pretties.
    First class is the only way to fly, especially with a cute boy bunny like that! I'm assuming it's a HE bunny lol
    Happy everything Nancy but mostly Happy Pink Saturday : )
    Love Claudie
    oxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Pink Saturday, Nancy! Ohhh your bunny is the prettiest ever! I so heart hydrangeas! What a clever idea! So fluffy and adorable!

    Have a lovely "pink" weekend"!

    Cheers!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  16. My "fav" photograph is of the bunny. Those bluebirds are a stitch.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Bunnie is just adorable!! And the birdies are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty post! I love those bluebirds!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete