Friday, April 30, 2010

May Day! May Day!

Happy May Day to all my pink friends!  Don't you just love May?3231919883_38d25dd2a1

Birds are singing, flowers blooming, tussies on doors and dancing around the Maypole? lol….well….tussies anyway.  This beautiful tussie was sent to me by that talented arteest extraordinaire…Scrap For Joy.

DSCN2522

I love the pale pink seam binding bow and the beautiful bluebird card tucked inside.  And speaking of bluebirds – look what else was in the package….

DSCN2523

One of the bluebirds that I collect!  Serendipity for sure since Joyce said she picked this up a year before this swap!  Always thinking of others – she thought he would be happier nesting at my house with his cousins!!!!  Oh how I love him! I was beyond excited!

DSCN2510

Along with the bluebird, a plethora of fabulous goodies was packed in the May Basket.

DSCN2511 

Vintage tally cards, some of her wonderful tags and cards…lots of beautiful vintage cards.  There was also some of the most fabulous chocolate from a local confectioner which didn't even last long enough to get a picture of it!

2010-04-20

Thank you Joyce for the beautiful May Basket and

little girl

thanks to my Pink Saturday friends for stopping by. 

xoxo Nancy

Blog pick of the week: Fleur de Bee – A pretty pink design blog by a ballerina!

Beverly at How Sweet The Sound hosts this weekly event – stop in to visit!

13 comments:

  1. Very nice, and that bird it too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Nancy~
    I hopped over to see a closer look at your May Day image (It's soooo cute!) and when I scrolled down I almost couldn't believe my eyes! Your pictures of the tussie mussie and the other items are unbelievable...they make everything look beautiful. I need to work with my camera more for sure. I am so glad we were partnered up for this swap. It was so much fun....you shouldn't have spoiled me like you did but I LOVED everything!
    Have a beautiful May Day my friend!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tussie mussie!! And all of the other goodies along with it! Lucky you!!
    Those little bluebirds are just the cutest things i have ever seen!
    I will have to look for some of them for myself!!
    HPS!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I do love May! You have shared such beautiful eye candy on this happiest of Pink Saturdays!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful pink post - the tussie is beautiful and your little birds adorable! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!You hit the May Day motherload!!! Everything is exquisite and it all just is sooo YOU! Have a Pink Week all week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW WoW!! Love your May basket I will be back. Going to try to do some mussies Laura Q

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what I CALL a basket of goodies - the tussy mussy is lovely, and the stash of goodies is astounding. How nice you got the bluebird too - he'll definitely be happier nesting with you and all the other birdies.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so enjoyed my pink visit here today! I just sponsored a May Day Swap too and haven't posted my pics yet because I am waiting for my partners to confirm receipt of theirs!

    You were both generous and blessed byPlease stop by my pink post and enter today's Mother's Day giveaway!

    Have a wonderful pink weekend!

    Valrie
    http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com your own partner and in what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You certainly have a nice collection of vintage cards and such!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Nancy... OOOOOOO what a lovely tussie,,,, I see them all over blog land,,, I should try my hand a one,,,,, any way,,, my goodness what a bunch of pretties tucked inside,, and that sweet blue bird,,adorable...
    Happy Pink Saturday

    Pink Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you and Joyce were the perfect pair for the Tussie swap! I love all the beautiful things you shared with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you hear the large droplets of drool hitting my keyboard as I type this comment? OOOOOOOOOOH....I LONG for one of those darlin' birds of blue. Bonnie and I looked all over the big flea market we hit on Friday, but nary a blue bird was waiting for my grubby little wrinkled hands. I will find by faux feathered friend one day....and it will be so glad I did! :) Oh, and all of those other goodies you received were beyond belief! You are one lucky gal! Hope you had a terrific PS...I was watching the two grands. Lordy, I'm still exhausted! :) L, Dana

    ReplyDelete