Thursday, April 15, 2010

Beautiful Texas

Claudia and Cindy throw out a challenge each Friday.  Find something beautiful and share something around my home…and tell about it.

Could anything be lovelier than my irises?

DSCN2238

Right here in my front yard?

DSCN2250

Could it be this field of bluebonnets across the street?

DSCN2249 

Oh my!  Could anything be more spectacular?  Perhaps….

DSCN2245

this symphony of flowers welcoming us to my friends' ranch?

DSCN2215

Could anything be added to make this beauty of the earth be even more lovely?

YES!!! And that would be……………….

Miss Lillie Louise….

DSCN2209 

taking time to smell the flowers.

DSCN2210

xoxo Nancy (she shamelessly shares sheltie shots!)

Be sure and visit:

Claudia at Dipity Road for Friday~~Finding Beauty &

Cindy's  My Romantic Home  for Friday Show and Tell

12 comments:

  1. What part of Texas is this? I live in Amarillo which looks nothing like your part of Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Are you sure that isn't heaven???
    Spectacular!
    Sparkly Hugs,
    Tobi and the Pixies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! Don't you just love spring! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I would so love to have that view at my house. Miss Lillie is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy they are all so pretty...I love Iris'...I love blue bonnets...I love wild flowers...but I guess dog photos are my favorite (having 5 of my own)....

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD...gorgeous doesn't begin to describe...and your dog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the iris's! I want my to bloom now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the fields of flowers and the pup taking a stroll is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried to get my daughter to drive to Ennis today to see their bluebonnets, but she didn't feel like going that far, and looking at the ones by you now I'm mad that we didn't go! Spectacular! And your dog is just THE cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOOOOOOOOh... I wanna come visit!! Love this post it is so beautiful and I love your gorgeous pup!

    thanks so much for joining us. You certainly are beautiful!! ;)

    Have a great weekend

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, Nancy, we weren't certain if what we were seeing were bluebonnets when we were in Texas, but NOW I know they WERE!!! I love that darling pooch of yours mixing with the flowers!! L, dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Does that bring back memories! I loved those blue bonnets when I was a little girl and lived in Dallas. I was so sad to not have them when I came to TN. They are just so beautiful! Sigh!xoxo Rhonda...

    ReplyDelete