Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Pink Swap for Pink Saturday

For once I did remember to take some photos before tearing into this exquisite box of pink goodies.For the Vintage Pink Christmas swap, Betty at She's So Pretty was my partner. Betty makes these fabulous pin cushions with crochet and vintage fabrics and I don't know how she makes the incredible little flowers but They are just wonderful. Her work is really amazing and I loved everything in this package. (That Hersheys didn't last long!)
Take a look at the little "candies" - are they delicious or what. There were beautiful old shiny brite ornaments and look at that Snowlady!!! I had never seen one before and I just think she couldn't be more adorable!
Thank you so much Betty for these pink goodies. I loved it all. Betty has some great pictures on her blog so stop by and see her on your Pink Saturday tour. Be sure to visit Beverly who so graciously hosts this weekly event. Have a wonderful week. Nancy

10 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Very nice Pink Goodies you have there! I really like that pink snow lady, she's cute!! Take Care!!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely things. How nice to see such treasures.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real treasure box..how wonderful.Everything inside is so sweet..specially that Hershey's..:).
    Happy Pink week-end..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy pink...what anice swap package. And I enjoyed the wedding photos. :)Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you liked everything! Happy Pink Saturday a little late. It's still Saturday here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday, Nancy.

    What a lucky lady you are to have such a talented swap partner. I love all of your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely swap for a much deserved lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. MERCY,IT'S LOVELY AND YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAVE CHOCOLATE NOW.SHAME ON YOU,HA...ANN

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun, you got beautiful things. I hope you are having a great weekend.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted to say how nice i think your site is. Lovely photos, and a good mix of personal, other peoples sites, and your own things.
    Keep up the good work.
    I will take soem lesons from you on my new adventure of a store, and my blogs.
    Thanks,
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete