Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday To You Nov 7th Babies!

We're celebrating birthday's on MCLP. So I'm combining Beverly's Pink Saturday and Carolyn and Rhonda's "Remembering the 80's" blogathon. Rhonda is celebrating her 40th birthday today! So I'm joining this little soiree solely to wish her the happiest of birthdays! Forty years old! Maybe some of you could recommend a good assisted living center for the old gal. Yikes! In the late 80's I was 40! Therefore I've pretty much forgotten how to remember. However all you 40ish people should definitely share your 80's memories on your blog and link up to the other whippersnappers over there. So this is for Rhonda.......
and this is for my husband - Mr. Medicare - who also is celebrating his birthday today!
and here's my thoughts on how 2 generations use the 80's expression...
BITCHIN'
Have a "tubular" Pink Saturday! Y Nancy

18 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy! I am so glad that you, like, came to our party. Like, I love this banner you made for me and it like, was so nice of you to like, take the time to do that just for me. Please tell your, like, totally awesome man that I said Happy Birhtday! Love ya! R...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this is too cute. Happy Birthday to Rhonda. Oh 40, that is the best age. Happy Pink Saturday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! I too am 40, so I find this great!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the generations!!! How funny you call him Mr. Medicare - I guess I hadn't caught this before! LOL!

    Have a bitchin' Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nancy! Come over and check out the after party. There is a little gift there for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You crack me up. Love the post. I also spy some lovely items in your booth I would love. :) HPS whatever our ages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pink birthdays! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Birthdays to the birthday peoples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthdays to November babies! I'm another one that will be turning 40 later this month... it hurts to type that number.. there is no way I am that old... LOL Let's just say 39 again!

    Stop on over to my blog... there is a great pink giveaway going on and I announce the winner on my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that post WAS bitchin! How I forgot how much I used to LOVE to toss that word around!

    It's pretty sad when we look forward to the medicare age cuz it will save us an enormous amt. of money on health ins.--specially if you are self-employed like us!

    I thought I was ancient when I turned thirty, a real geezer at 40, lucky to hit 50, and appreciative to nail 60!!! Attitudes do change as the years fly by!

    Hope your Pink Sat. was a great one! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot to tell you how great your booth looks! Yep, pricing is not an easy part--it never has been for me! Keep up the good work and have a blast with it! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a great day. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nancy, this was such a cute post. I know they loved it, too.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete